- Beauty Care
- Ayurvedic Soaps
- Herbal Oils
- Edible Oils
- Health Care
- Diseases & Remedies
- Herbs and Uses
- how to apply coupon code
By using the website, you agree to the terms and conditions of this policy. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this policy, please do not proceed further to use this website.
1. To avail certain services on our websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process that may include but not limited to :- a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code , f) credit card or debit card details, g) password etc., and / or your occupation. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
2. All required information is service dependent and TIL may use the above said user information to maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services.
3. Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, any rules made there under or any other law for the time being in force. For placing an order on youngeverstore.com the information shall be used to service user requests, and such information shall include user's name, mailing address, email and phone number. This information shall be gathered on the purchase of products/gift certificates, or sign up for email notifications.
4. We also store the first 6 and last 4 digits of user card number in a secure and encrypted manner. The first 6 digits (also known as the Bank Identification Number) are used to identify the bank name and country where user card was issued. The first 6 and last 4 digits are together used for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
5. The primary reason for gathering information is for order processing, shipping and customer service. For example, we may contact user to provide an update on order, information regarding the shipping status or to clarify questions related to the order. We also use this information to improve our products, services, website content and navigation.
1. To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a user identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the identified computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive.
2. Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the web pages you view).Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
3. Youngeverstore.com DOES NOT trade or sell your Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein, or if express consent is sought from you.
Shared Personal Information
1. Processing payments
You are required to submit your information at the time of making an online purchase on the website. This website uses an online payment gateway that is operated by a third party and the information that you share with our website is transferred and shared with such third party payment gateway operator. The said operator may also have access to your online purchase history/details that you make from the website.
Extremely sensitive information like your credit-card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. You are advised, however, that internet technology is not 100% safe and you should exercise discretion on using the same.
2. Legal Requirements
Youngeverstore.com shares the sensitive personal information as necessary without obtaining the prior consent of the user in the following limited circumstances: When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
3. Third Parties
1. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
2. All information gathered on TIL is securely stored within the TIL controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
4. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
5. Any complaints or concerns with regards to content or to report any abuse of laws or breach of these terms may be taken up with the designated grievance officer.
2. Unless stated otherwise, the Policy applies to all information that Youngeverstore has about you and your account.
3. By using this Website and the products, content and services provided on the website, you agree and acknowledge that your Personal Information collected through the website may be transferred across national boundaries and stored and processed in any of the country around the world. You also acknowledge that in certain countries or with respect to certain activities, the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of your information may be undertaken by trusted third party vendors or agents of Youngeverstore such as credit card processors, web hosting providers, communication services, and web analytic providers, to help facilitate the website in providing certain functions.
4. The website may make changes to this Policy, from time to time at this website sole discretion or on account of changes in law. YoungeverStore will not reduce your rights under this Policy without your explicit consent.We may e-mail periodic reminders of the notices and conditions, unless you have Youngeverstore.com not to, but you should check the website frequently to see recent changes. Notwithstanding the above, YoungeverStore shall not be required to notify You of any changes made to the Policy. The revised Policy shall be made available on the Website. Your continued use of the Website, following changes to the Policy, will constitute Your acceptance of those changes.